Monday, July 14, 2008

Zach doesn't like diapers

Wow! OK, so Zach doesn't always take a nap when he's been put in his room for one. This really isn't a big deal because at least he's getting some quiet down time and so am I. Usually, he doesn't nap because I don't know that he's got a poopy diaper until I go to get him up from the nap that he didn't take. Sometimes, he just doesn't nap.

I heard him talking away last Friday and figured I was in for another day of not a nap from him for no obvious reason. Then, I heard a rather ominous sound...velcro ripping. Yikes! OK, so I had already changed a poopy diaper. I can clean him up later if I really need to. Maybe he'll go to sleep without the diaper on and maybe I'll be lucky enough to not have a crib to clean and sheets to change and a carpet to clean. Turns out, it wasn't his diaper that I heard.

This is how I found him when he woke up.

2 comments:

Marlyn said...

Too funny. Is he taking nakie lessons from Greggie? She strips her clothes off as fast as I put them on. I've given up.

Rachel said...

Perhaps he is...he fought us tooth and nail this weekend about having a shirt put on. We were going out, so he absolutely had to have one.