Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gosh, I'm starting to feel old


It's funny. I don't really feel old....I'm just looking at Zach and thinking that I'm amazed at how much he's grown. His vocabulary is jumping by leaps and bounds. He can even point at his nose and tell me that it's his "nnnnohss." That one is kind of difficult to spell phoenetically. And his mouth is "mmmouf." I think he really likes the way the m,n and s sound. Anyway, he will be 2 years old in less than 3 weeks. That's crazy! I must be doing something right...he's still alive, and thriving at that.

Dan and I have gone back and forth about whether or not to have a big party....well, I've gone back and forth in my head about it. Dan doesn't seem to care too much either way. Zach's birthday is on a weekend that my dad has to work, so he won't be around for it no matter what. We've settled on a small party with no extra guests. He won't remember and we'll all be way less tired this way. I'm still going to make him a Curious George cake. I guess I'll have to post a picture here when I make it. Oh, and this picture is about a month old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It should be fun, good luck keeping it up.

Dad :-}