Saturday, August 2, 2008

Clean Freak!!! Part 2

Those of you who know me well, know that I frequently have the best intentions of doing something....and then it just falls through.  Well, I haven't finished yet.  Life with a toddler, an infant, two dogs and a husband who finds it quite easy to distract me, has kept me from finishing as fast as I'd like.  But, I do have pictures...that aren't being posted until I have the finished pics to prove that I can finish something that I start and have it be nice.  I've actually managed to see more carpet in this room than I thought was there...LOL...Ok, not really, but there is carpet there.  I can sit on it now to go through all the piles that I made neatly so that I could figure out what needed to be put in the recycle bin and what needed to be shredded first.

And, yes, Marlyn, I really do have the pictures...you'll just have to wait.

2 comments:

Marlyn said...

Waiting (not so) patiently!

Rachel said...

Sorry, Marlyn...life gets in the way, you know?