Saturday, May 9, 2009

So Proud!!

Zach LOVES his potty. I'm so proud of him! Now, we decided to use "beans" (a.k.a. M&M's....dark chocolate at that!) to reward him for peeing in his potty. He only had 1 accident today. We decided to go to Barnes & Noble in the morning just before lunch time and right after he was successful. We lucked into a story time.....Mercer Mayer's Little Critter was there. I wish I had taken pictures. And, we brought a change of clothes and Zach didn't mind carrying them in his backpack just in case. But, we didn't need them. I can't believe my little man is growing up so fast these days. *sniffle*

1 comment:

Marlyn said...

Awww! I hope it goes quickly and easily for you guys!

Loved your comment on my blog -- don't they all just look so happy! Life is GOOD! Hugs to you and family. Happy Mama Day!