Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Potty Training

Yay. Zach pooped on the potty. Actually, he pooped in the toilet...so, no extra cleaning for me! He went to the bathroom with his usual, "I have to go potty," and door open, close, open, tease Tom and get yelled at by me, close, open, tease Tom again and get yelled at again, close. Silence. Not bad, just quiet. Then he bursts out of the bathroom. "I POOP! I POOP! I POOP!" "You pooped in the potty?" "Yeah, I POOP IN POTTY!!!!!"

I then jump out of my chair and run to the bathroom to check it out. I look in the little potty....nothing. I look in the toilet and it really is there! So, I get him back on the toilet and show him how to wipe with toilet paper. Then we wash up and he gets big hugs and lots of praise. We tried to call Da, but the phone wasn't being answered. So, we called Aya. She was all kinds of excited too!

Dan did finally answer the phone. I had to prompt Zach to tell him what happened, but we are all so proud of him!!!