Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A good reminder

My friend, Steph, whom I met through the Babycenter forums around the time I was pregnant with Zach has a really awesome blog post this morning.  And for that reminder, I am posting this:

I am putting my trust in God that everything that happens in and to my family is His will.  There will be days that are beyond frustrating, and there may be nights where I don't get one lick of sleep even though I no longer have a newborn.  Dan may have to take an extended business trip at some point in the future.  But, if I remember that He is in charge every day, then I have a good shot of having a happy, healthy life for my family.

Thank you so much for the reminder, Steph.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm glad that it meant something to you. And I'll be praying for your ability to trust in God while I'm praying for my own family.