Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I think he's gonna be the death of me.

A couple days ago, the boys are playing in Zach's room. I know everything is fine by the high pitched screams and giggles. I'm sure most of you can relate. Anyway, it got quiet. Yeah, that scary quiet that makes you run for where you think your kids are. I opened the door and saw Zach sitting with a book. Whew! I feel better. Then I turn my head just slightly, and there is Tom...STANDING on a chair, holding on to Zach's bed and the bookshelf. That shelf isn't attached to the wall. Yikes!!! He just smiled at me as if to say, "Look, Mama! I can climb on things now. Aren't you proud of me?"

Yes, Tom, I am proud of you that you can scare the living daylights out of me. How soon should those grey hairs start to show up?

1 comment:

Steph said...

So scary! Alex climbs on EVERYTHING now. Four days ago I found him hanging off of the glass dvd shelf on the entertainment center. Not only are the glass shelves sharp, but the whole thing isn't anchored to the wall (can't convince Chris to do it)! I panicked. He also carries Kairi's desk chair around the house and uses it to climb onto cabinets. Gonna give me a heart attack.